Gamestec are proud to introduce their new innovative product, i-assist.
i-assist utilises the very latest technology in the form of a 7" LCD touch screen that is installed quickly and easily into your back bar area. The screen is connected via Wi-Fi to your machines. This small, neat but highly visible screen allows you to contact Gamestec Assist at the press of a single icon through the 'Call Me' feature or place more detailed service calls for specific machines and faults. You are also able to monitor your hopper levels in real time, highlighting when refills are required: all of which will help you in keeping your machines working perfectly. You can also monitor your machines' health status and if there are any errors or issues logged by the i-assist software, a call will automatically be sent to Gamestec Assist where the problem will be quickly dealt with by one of our dedicated Customer Care professionals.
Gamestec are committed to helping you keep your machines safe and secure. The i-assist software will automatically alert both you and us if there are any unauthorized events, such as doors open or machines turned off during opening hours.
All this means you have total control over your machines to maximise revenue
- Total machine management technology
- Featuring a 7" LCD control panel
- Visual traffic light status of your machines on site enables real time machine monitoring
- Latest back office technology
- Accountant, security and trouble shooter - rolled into one
- Direct link up to Gamestec Assist
- WiFi connectivity
- Quick and easy to install
- Protects your machines and your revenue